1. We take pride in the service that we provide and hope that you will be entirely satisfied at all times. If however you find that you are required to complain then a complaint can be made by letter, e-mail, fax, telephone, in person or in any other form.
2. We reserve the right to decline to consider a complaint that is made more than six months after you became aware of the cause of the complaint. There may be instances where we will waive this requirement at our discretion. We will confirm to you in writing if a complaint has been made outside the time limit that we are prepared to consider.
3. We will send you a written or electronic acknowledgement of a complaint within five business days of receipt, identifying the person who will be handing the complaint for the business. If possible, that person will not have been directly involved in the matter which is the subject of the complaint, and will have authority to settle the complaint.
4. Within four weeks of receiving a complaint, we will contact you to provide either:-
a) a final response which adequately addresses the complaint; or
b) a holding response which explains why we are not yet in a position to resolve the complaint and indicates when we will make further contact with you.
5. Within eight weeks of receiving a complaint we will contact you to provide either:-
a) a final response which adequately addresses the complaint;
b) a response which explains why we are still not in a position to make a final response, giving reasons for the further delay and indicating when we expect to be able to provide a final response; and
6. Where we decide that redress is appropriate, we will provide you with fair compensation for any acts or omissions for which we are responsible and will comply with any offer of redress which we offer to you and which you accept. Appropriate redress will not always involve financial redress.
7. This website is operated by Going Legal Limited (“Going Legal”) whose address is 2nd Floor, Albion Wharf, Albion Street, Manchester M1 5LN and whose Company Registration Number is 3785951. Going Legal is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities (Authorisation Number: CRM19983). Going Legal is not a solicitors practice.